- Sel Marin restaurant & Terrace – invites you to enjoy classic European cuisine and discover the whole variety of Black Sea cuisine in the author’s reading of chef Oksana Nagorskaya. Wines from the Vinoteсa by Pullman collection from all continents, will be a great addition to any dish. Every Thursday, restaurant guests have a great opportunity to plunge into the world of wine full of secrets and unexpected discoveries as part of weekly wine tastings from sommelier Anna Aripova.
- The unique dessert menu is the pride of the restaurant: the combination of classic recepies with the latest trends in confectionery and healthy food trends is the best way to characterize the style of pastry chef Serafima Semenova. And lovers of ice cream and popsicles are invited to try ice cream and sorbets of our own production from natural ingredients.
- Even the colors are carefully selected and clearly convey the atmosphere of azure coast. After all, the gourmet cuisine is not only associated with excellent taste, but also with stunning culinary presentation. The vibrant and balanced dishes will give you a refined pleasure as well as put you in a positive frame of mind.
- On the all-season terrace of the restaurant there is a breakfast menu, which contains the most delicious and healthy dishes for the right start of the day with stunning views of the Black Sea and the seaport.
- Sel Marin is open from 08:00 am to 10:30 pm, 7 days a week. Breakfast a la carte from 8:00 am to 12:00 am.
- Type of cuisine: European, Black Sea
- Non-smoking area, free Wi-Fi, climate control, accessibility for people with disabilities.
- Capacity: 114 seats
- Parking for an additional fee
We invite guests to an atmosphere of hospitality and warmth!